1. Admission of children of serving Air Force personnel can be made at any time during the academic session subject to the stipulations laid down by CBSE for classes IX-XI.
2. Admission of Army, Navy, Para-military force and civilian children to Air Force school is Not at the cost of Air Force children. They are to be admitted subject to vacancies after admitting all children of Air warriors catering for mid-session admissions on transfers.
3. Children of Foreign Nationals/ NRIs may be admitted only after seeking the prior written concurrence of the Executive Vice-Chairman, after due scrutiny and recommendation of the secretary CSMC.
4. Admission Priority: Admission to Air Force schools will be in the following priority:-
a). Priority I. Children of serving and deceased (whilst on active service) IAF Officers, Airmen and
b). Priority II.
i). Children of serviced Air Force school staff (whose spouse is not a serving Air Force Officer, Airman or NC(E)).
ii). Children of serving DSC personnel posted to Air Force units.
iii). Children of serving civilian staff of Air Force units paid out of Defence services Estimates.
iv). Children of serving NPF employees.
v). Children of serving civilians MES Personnel.
c). Priority III. Children of Air Force Officers, Airmen and NCs(E) who have superannuated from service.
d). Priority IV. Children of Air Force officers, Airmen and NCs(E) who have left service on premature separation from service(PSS) or on completion of period of regulation engagement(RE), before the age of superannuation.
e) Priority V.Biological/legal grand-children of serving and retire (both superannuated as well as those who have gone out of PSS/completion of RE),Air Force Officers,Airmen and NCs(E)
f)Priority VI. Children of serving Army/Navy/Para military forces personnel, GREF and TA.
g)Priority VII. All other children, including children of foreign nationals/NRIs.
5. Age Limit. A child should have completed the following age as on 01 April of the academic years in which admission is sought to the classes mentioned below:-
a. LKG 03 YEARS
b. UKG 04 YEARS
c. Class I 05 YEARS
6. Minimum age at the time of admission to other classes will accordingly be calculated as per the above stipulation. Children born on or before 01 April would be deemed as having attained the requisite age. Not age waiver will be granted.
7. Proof of Age. Any of the following documents are to be accepted in original as proof of age:-
Birth certificate issued by Military/Civil hospitals as well as by municipalities/village panchayats.
In case of defence personnel, POR extract duly signed by Unit Adjutant is also required.
8. Change in date of birth. Once recorded in the school register, change in date of birth is to be accepted only with a certificate from the Registrar of births/deaths and the original Newspaper clipping notifying such change. Defense personnel will also have to produce a POR extract, signed by unit Adjutant regarding the change of date of birth.
9. Change in Father’s/mother’s name. No change in name of father/mother is to be accepted in case of adoption or re-marriage of either parent if the person originally named as father/mother in school records is still alive. In such cases, notarized written consent of such separated originally named father/mother is to be submitted to the school. However, in case of adoption from children’s Home or in case of death of either parent, school will accept change of parents name on production of adoption/death certificate.
10. Admission to class XI. Selection of students to the mathematics and science group in class XI is to be determined solely on the basis of merit in the grades secured in class X. In this regard, the admission guidelines with respect to admission in class XI. (Science, Commerce and Humanities) as laid down by KVS are to be followed.
11. Admission to class I and below. Admission to classes LKG, UKG and class I does not require a TC and is not be based on any test requiring prior academic attainment of the student. These should be strictly on the basis of the admission priorities given in Para 4 above. In case of more candidates, SMC is to admit children on lottery basis for each priority, with all the children of priority I being admitted before proceeding to consider children of priority II and so on.
12. Admission to a Higher class. A student form a recognize school or a Kendriya Vidyalaya or Air Force school is not to be admitted to a class higher than the one in which he was studying at his former school, except in the case of those who have passed the annual examination and have passed the annual examination and have been promoted to the next higher class from the academic session commencing form 01 April.
© 2016 Air Force School Manauri. All Rights Reserved | Design by The Axiom Technologies